Last Revised: March 7, 2022
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. In general, cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s computer.
The most important thing to know about cookies placed by Businesswithme is that they make our website a bit more user-friendly, for example, by remembering site preferences and language settings.
We use these cookies and other similar technologies for a number of purposes, including:
Keeping you signed in
Keeping your preferences
To provide you with the service you chose to receive from us
Understanding how you use our website
To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness in order to improve the Businesswithme Platform
To understand and improve the impact of our marketing campaigns
For security needs and fraud-protection purposes and in order to identify and prevent cyber-attacks
Cookies that are used by Businesswithme.com should be divided into two types:
“First-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed by Businesswithme
“Third-party Cookies” – Cookies that are placed and used by third-party companies which are Businesswithme’s partners
It is important to note that Businesswithme.com cannot access third-party cookies; nor can other third-party organizations access the data in the cookies we use on our website. Businesswithme doesn’t allow third-parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those described in the next sections.
Depending on their function, Cookies may have different durations. There are session cookies and persistent cookies:
- Session cookies only last for your online session. It means that the browser deletes these cookies once you close your browser
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after the browser has been closed and last for the period of time specified in the cookie
The cookies used on our website fall into one of four categories:
- Essential Cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure and private areas.
- Analytic Cookies let us understand how you use our website (e.g. which pages you visit), to provide statistics on how our website is used, improve the website by identifying any errors, and performance issues.
- Functional cookies are cookies used to remember choices users make to improve their experience (e.g. language).
- Marketing cookies are used to collect information about the impact of our marketing campaigns performed in other websites on users and non-users.
3. Businesswithme Cookies – table:
Please send email here to receive information about the type, categories, purpose and duration of cookies placed by Businesswithme and Third-Party Service Providers.
4. Cookies on sites built using Businesswithme Platform
If you want to have more information about cookies that are used on websites built using the Businesswithme platform, send email here.
5. Your Choices
You can change your cookie settings below:
These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and to provide you with access to features such as your profile and purchases, member-only resources, and other areas website. You may disable these these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
Marketing, Analytics & Other Cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and understand how to manage, delete and block them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/tech-takes/what-are-computer-cookies.
Alternately, it is also possible to stop your browser from accepting cookies altogether by changing your browser’s cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Please note that deleting our cookies, disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
To opt out from and prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics across all websites, check out the following instructions: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.